BradyGames has announced that they are currently creating the Grand Theft Auto V Signature Series Strategy Guide, the only official guide that covers everything Grand Theft Auto V has to offer. Set to be available in two editions, the Grand Theft Auto V Signature Series Strategy Guide will launch alongside the videogame this autumn.
The Grand Theft Auto V Signature Series Strategy Guide leads you through the entire videogame, providing a comprehensive walk-through, detailed character outlines, complete mission and mini-games coverage, highly detailed maps and more. The Grand Theft Auto V Signature Series Strategy Guide will be available in both a standard and limited edition variation, both of which are detailed below, verbatim from BradyGames. Pre-orders for either edition will also include an exclusive lithograph. Electronic Theatre will keep you updated with all the latest details on the Grand Theft Auto V Signature Series Strategy Guide, and the Grand Theft Auto V videogame itself.
Signature Series Features (9780744014679, £14.99, 400 pages):
· Complete walkthrough for *Grand Theft Auto V**™*
· Learn everything there is to know about the three playable lead characters, Michael, Franklin, and Trevor: their motivations, skills, unique special abilities and more
· Mission maps identify key objectives, specify targets, and chart the fastest path to success
· Complete coverage of all off-mission activities ranging from arms trafficking to tennis to properties and businesses
· Our maps cover every square mile *Grand Theft Auto V**™* – Rockstar’s biggest, most diverse and most detailed open world to date
Limited Edition Features (9780744014952, £19.99, 432 pages):
· Hardcover collectible guide
· Exclusive lithograph of official *Grand Theft Auto V**™* artwork
· A collection of *Grand Theft Auto V**™* illustrations
· Plus, all of the tips and tactics that are included in our Signature Series guide