In what seems to be becoming an annual event in as much as the launch of a new Call of Duty videogame itself, Asda has been the first to reveal its discounted price for the forthcoming Call of Duty: Ghosts. Asda stores will be on duty at midnight on Monday 4th November, in preparation for the 5th November launch of Call of Duty: Ghosts, offering the videogame for just £39.97 GBP on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
As well as offering the videogame at just £39.97, Asda has also stocked up on the following exclusive Call of Duty: Ghosts deals and products:
- Special edition (Hardened Edition) Call of Duty: Ghosts available in limited supply in all stores for £69.00.
- Get the new The Marshall Mathers LP2 album by Eminem, the creator of the official soundtrack to Call of Duty: Ghosts, which is also released on 5th November for just £7 on purchase of the videogame
- Call of Duty: Ghosts branded Monster Energy Drinks with a new DLC code in each can- £3 for a four pack
- Exclusive Call of Duty: Ghosts Turtle Beach gaming headsets, £69.97, to ensure you’re fully equipped for battle
- Additional Call of Duty: Ghosts merchandise including iPhone cases, £10 and t-shirts, £8
To meet the massive demand, Asda will be opening selected stores at midnight on Monday, 4th November 2013. Call of Duty: Ghosts will be released on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Nintendo Wii U and PC from 5th November 2013, and Electronic Theatre will keep you updated with all the latest details on the impending price war.