nDreams Ltd. today announced a series of online charity auctions with the intention of raising money for a range of fantastic charities including Cancer Research UK, RLNI, Congo Action and Special Effect. The auctions will run from today, 7th November 2013, for ten days.
The team at nDreams wanted to try something a little different so as well as some fantastic gaming goodies up for grabs, donated by the likes of Xtreme Gaming’s Arthur Tolmie, Alex Wright-Manning from The Creative Assembly, Ubisoft’s Ben Talbot, Steve Key at Konami, Nick Streeter from SpecialEffect and Dan Sheridan from EA, there will also be the option to bid on some truly unique items and experiences. These include:
- Take part in a motion-capture session at Shepperton Studios
- A unique signed print by award-winning Nat Geo photographer, Marcus Bleasdale
- Oculus Rift VR Lunch with nDreams CEO Patrick O’Luanaigh
- Personalised In Game Easter Eggs / Cheats
- The Co-Op Video Game Assistant Service
A list of available auctions and charities can be found at www.ndreams.co.uk/charity, and Electronic Theatre will keep you updated with all the latest charitable initiatives from the UK videogames industry.