Ben 10: Omniverse 2 is the latest instalment of top-selling global interactive franchise out on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U, Wii and Nintendo 3DS, set for release later this month. Tackling a new threat here on Earth, a selection of new screenshots reveal some of the challenges Ben will face in Ben 10: Omniverse 2.
In Ben 10: Omniverse 2, players will set off on an all-new adventure with Ben and his Omnitrix-powered alien forms as he battles against a new galactic threat, the Incurseans. Heading to Earth with his partner Azmuth, creator of the Omnitrix by his side, the two ventures into the Incursean’s intergalactic warship to try and thwart Emperor Mileous. The new screenshots follow below and Electronic Theatre will keep you updated with all the latest details on Ben 10: Omniverse 2.
- These melee enemies are basic foot soldiers that attack using arm blades. If you get too close, they can jump from any distance to get to you!
- Ranged enemies that attempt to hit you using special projectiles, using one of three elemental attacks. Close the gap and knock ‘em out with a couple of hits!
- This hulking melee enemy has the ability to change Ben’s class! Be careful around them since they take a few more hits to defeat.
Toad Assault Merc
- Look out for a fast stream of lasers from this big, ranged attacker. Use a Light Class alien form to out-maneuver them and attack at his flank.
- An evil psychotic scientist serving the Incurseans – what does he have up his claw for Ben!?!