Kalypso Media has unveiled their plans for Gamescom 2012 in Cologne. Occupying approximately 300 square metres of floor space in both the business and consumer exhibition halls, Kalypso will be presenting their key titles for 2012 and highlights for 2013.
Exciting titles such as Omerta – City of Gangsters and The Dark Eye – Demonicon will be playable on consoles and PC during the expo, as well as the likes of DARK and Alien Spidy appearing at the event. Kalypso Media will be in Hall 4.2, Stand #E19 in the business hall and videogame fans will find the stand located in Hall 6, Stand #A51 in the consumer area. The Kalypso Media line-up for Gamescom 2012 follows below, and Electronic Theatre will keep you updated with all the latest details from the publisher.
* ‘Legends of Pegasus’ (PC)
* ‘The Dark Eye – Demonicon’ (PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC)
* ‘DARK’ (PC and Xbox 360)
* ‘Omerta – City of Gangsters’ (PC and Xbox 360)
* ‘Port Royale 3’ (Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3)
* ‘Alien Spidy’ (PlayStation Network, Xbox Live Arcade and PC)
* ‘Dollar Dash’ (PlayStation Network, Xbox Live Arcade and PC)