Jagex Games Studio has today released the eagerly anticipated Ace of Spades. Available to download now via Steam, Ace of Spades is a unique and retro-inspired, shooting videogame which blends all the imagination and creative freedom of voxel-based gaming with the mayhem and excitement of competitive, team-based multiplayer first-person shooters (FPS).
Ace of Spades offers players complete strategic and creative freedom over a constantly evolving battlefield which, when combined with an extensive and ever growing weapon set, four diverse classes, a host of destructible maps and endless multiplayer experiences for eight to thirty two players, is aiming to breathe new life into the FPS genre.
Jagex Games Studio has outlined details of the maps and gameplay modes which will be present in the Ace of Spades at launch. These details follow below, and Electronic Theatre will keep you updated with all the latest details on Ace of Spades.
* Diamond Mine: A race to mine and collect the most diamonds, the winning team being the ones with the most loot.
* Demolition: Destroy the enemy’s base before they have a chance to destroy yours.
* Occupation: Defend your base from the opposing team, then switch roles and try to plant a bomb in the enemy team’s base.
* Team Deathmatch: A tried and tested favourite in FPS games, get more kills than the other team and your team wins.
* Zombie Mode: All you have to do is survive the Zombie attack, if you get killed by a Zombie you become one yourself. Will you be the last one standing?
* Ranked Match: A tournament system which uses a selection of 4 different maps rotating every two weeks, to rank players competitively on a global leader board based on their performance.