Nordic Games has today announced the release of Medieval Horror, the first multiplayer downloadable content (DLC) pack for Painkiller: Hell & Damnation, available now for Windows PC. Players now need to fight even harder to break Daniel Garner through the infernal gates of hell.
The Medieval Horror DLC pack introduces new epic boss battles against the White Demon and Assassin Greed who was named in remembrance of an assassin, John P. Greed. The DLC also expands on Survival mode – players can now progress through a map in the same way they would in campaign mode while playing co-operatively. Fiends can now be destroyed using new environmental weapons in scenes of horrific demon slaying.
“We wanted to intensify the hellish experience for players and the Medieval pack certainly does that,” Reinhard Pollice, Production and Business Development Manager at Nordic Games. “The PC fans cannot get enough of the pain and are always asking us for more, so we wanted to give them exactly what they want.”
The full list of Medieval Horror DLC features includes:
- Expansion of the Survival mode
- New Survival mode: Boss Audience
- New boss and multiplayer skin: White Demon
- New enemy and multiplayer skin: Assassin Greed
- Environmental Weapon: Parcel Gun
- New Tarrot Card: Fear
- 1 brand-new multiplayer map called “Inhumator”
- 3 popular multiplayer maps (Psycho, Illuminati, Chaos) remade to the HD versions and also available in classic mode
Painkiller: Hell & Damnation was released for PC in October 2012, and the Painkiller: Hell & Damnation Medieval Horror DLC is available to download through Steam from today, priced at £3.49 GBP. Electronic Theatre will keep you updated with all the latest details on Nordic Games’ rebirth of the Painkiller franchise.