Followed the debut of a playable version of CI Games’ intriguing Alien Rage at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) earlier this month, the publisher is keen to ensure gamers have got all the facts about the videogame straight. In order to do this CI Games have issued a new fact sheet for the videogame, presumably deemed the most obvious solution.
Set for release this September, Alien Rage was formerly known as Alien Fear. The reason for the videogame’s name change is not yet known, but it hasn’t dampened enthusiasm for the title one bit. The official fact sheet for Alien Rage follows below, verbatim from CI Games, and Electronic Theatre will keep you updated with all the latest details on the videogame as it approaches launch on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.
Alien Rage Fact Sheet
Unleash a fury of powerful weapons as you blast your way through armies of Alien forces hell-bent on taking you down! Battle through 14 intense levels and prepare to face a barrage of beastly-sized bosses that will test your every skill. Each of your 10 weapons comes with two firing modes and you’ll need all of them! Battle hardened Alien forces will attack you from every direction using various flanking and attack moves. Built with powerful up-to-date graphics technology, awesome physics, destructible environments… experience a truly intense, old- school styled shooter game!
• Wide variety of Alien enemy forces including Infantry, Warriors, Flying Drones, Spiders
• Huge boss fights – Over 21 enemy types including 8 beastly- sized bosses to challenge and destroy through 14 Levels
• Strong thru-the-gun experience with 10 powerful weapons each with two firing modes
• Skill shots, head shots and shooting accuracy heavily rewarded
• Player-triggered destruction of environments and cover helps to advance through levels
• Built with powerful up-to-date graphics technology, awesome physics, destructible environments
September 2013 18 EFIGS | EFIGS First Person Shooter | CI GAMES