Microsoft Studios has today announced a new Xbox exclusive title coming this spring. While console gamers are used to explosions, high-octane races and adrenaline pumping combat, this new title is something a little bit different: World Series of Poker: Full House Pro.
Billed as the ‘most visually stunning digital poker game on the market,’ World Series of Poker: Full House Pro will be available on Xbox 360 and Windows 8, and is designed to take the Xbox LIVE Arcade hit Full House Poker to a whole new level. Poker players can build their bankrolls as they compete against opponents from around the world while personalising their experience with flashy avatar accessories, amazing chip tricks, and real-world casinos.
The unique features of World Series of Poker: Full House Pro are detailed below, verbatim from Microsoft Studios, and Electronic Theatre will keep you updated with all the latest Xbox announcements for Xbox 360 and Windows 8.
* Free-to-Play-Jump in and play with real competitors any time, day or night. Don’t worry about losing your chips either, because each day you will receive a free stack of chips to kick start your climb up the leaderboard where you can challenge players at any level you wish.
* With a constant stream of updates and new content, there will always be a reason to come back and see what’s new.
* Pick up and play across Xbox 360 and Windows 8 platforms. This means you can resume your game anytime, anywhere.
* Variety of Game Modes – From single-player mode, to single-table games and full-blown tournaments, you never need to worry about finding a game that suits your style.
* World Series of Poker (WSOP) on ESPN announcers Lon McEachern and Norman Chad provide commentary during play, giving gamers the authenticity as if they were on ESPN playing in the WSOP.
* Delve into the single-player game and learn the ropes before jumping online to test your mettle with specialty games including eight head-to-head Pro Takedowns, and an All-in Pro Takedown Tournament.